2010年11月2日火曜日

from NZ

The guest came from NZ.
It is Mr. Matt of the export trading company of the squash. My superior visited to NZ several years ago. At that time, association started. And, he comes to Sendai every year and exists.

I can hardly speak English. However, a lot of opinions were able to be exchanged still. The time that had been very enhanced was able to be spent.
NZ learnt there was damage of a serious flood now.

The activity that the consuming region and the home were able to become more familiar started though the distance was long.

Thank you for Mr. Matt. My best regards in the future.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go to the NZ once.

    I thought about collaboration by a pumpkin several years ago, but was not able to practice it.

    It is something which wants to discover a new thing!

    返信削除
  2. Oh. ISHIKENSAN!
    Thank you for the comment.

    Mr. Matt is exactly a companion of that "Greg style". The mind that keeps looking for fresh new ideas is very wonderful. I also learn it.

    返信削除